Monday, October 17, 2016

I Was There

NEPA BlogCon has been in a few different locations during its five year history.  It finally bounced in to my neighborhood, and I had a chance to attend Saturday morning.

This year's BlogCon was at Penn State's Dunmore campus, and I stopped by on my way home from work.

It was nice to finally meet some of the people I've only seen on line.  Organizers and attendees couldn't have been more kind and gracious.

I have a bizarre weekend work schedule, so I had a bagel, shook some hands, saw some old friends, made some new ones, and took off after about an hour.  I had a nice time, and I'm sorry I couldn't stay longer.

Once again, thank you for the second consecutive Blog of the Year award in the News and Politics category.

I hope to see you all again next fall.