Tuesday, February 14, 2017

I. Me. Mine.

While I am a blogging pioneer, I'm overall late to the internet game.  I was always a consumer of news and information, but I wasn't a generator of content until relatively recently.

By the time I decided it was time to do something, AndyPalumbo.com was taken.  I grabbed Andy-Palumbo.com and AndyPalumbo.net.  I had a couple of other similar domains and I let them expire.  AndyPalumbo.com belonged to a real estate agent in Australia for a long time.  He wasn't giving it up.

Then, it became available, but at a price I wasn't willing to pay.  Don't ask me how and why.  The price began to trickle down.  Last week, AndyPalumbo.com became available at a fraction of the original asking price, so I grabbed it.  It now points to my web site, which has been on line for several years.  Yes, it needs updating.  One thing at a time, please.

Okay, now what?  It will evolve in time, maybe even becoming the location for more original content, including that podcast I've been considering for eons.  For the time being, it's status quo.  Blog, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook are still around.  I wish the person who has AndyPalumbo on Twitter, who never uses it, will contact me and give it up.  It's not that big of a deal.  However, it would be nice.

Welcome to AndyPalumbo.com.