Saturday, March 25, 2017

Andy's Angles: Tickets

I recently had to dig for my Social Security card.  Don't worry or celebrate.  I'm not retiring.  I needed it for part of a freelance project.  They needed to see the actual card, even though I know the number.  More on that on a later date.

While I was searching, I came across these two movie ticket stubs in a box of keepsake type material.  Both were from the movie theater complex that used to be behind the Viewmont Mall in Dickson City.  I'm figuring the stubs are around 35 years old, maybe more.

Obviously, I kept them for a reason.  However, the reason escapes me.  They might have been from dates.  They might have been from group movie night with college friends.  They are definitely from the college era.

Because I can't connect the stubs to anything specific, I should have pitched them in the trash.  I just couldn't do it.