Monday, August 14, 2017

Monday Scrapple

Why can't the soy sauce in packets taste as good as the stuff that comes out of the bottle?

I can gaze at a full moon for hours.

Old Drew Carey shows still make me laugh out loud.

Can Stephen Colbert do anything in addition to Trump bashing?

Home made pickles are outstanding.

I'm ready for fall, and I really look forward to rainy days.

I must have listened to "Wichita Lineman" 20 times last week.

How did I live without diet peach iced tea?

I've really grown to enjoy wandering around supermarkets in the middle of the night.

Even though just about every Duluth Trading, LL Bean and Land's End catalog looks the same, I still look forward to their arrival in the mail.

Why is The River 104.9 FM still fading "Baker Street" out early?

I'm a huge Letterman fan, but I doubt I'll get a Netflix subscription to watch his new show next year.

Charlottesville.  Why?

I topped 2,000 Twitter followers a few days ago.  Thank you.

Can't believe most schools reopen in just two weeks.  It seems like Memorial Day was yesterday.