Thursday, November 23, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving!

I say it every year.  If you look hard enough, we all have something for which to be thankful.  Some years, it's more difficult than others, and this is one of those years.

However, when you sit down and think about it, I'm a fortunate man.

There are a lot of people out there struggling, and those struggles are very real.  My heart breaks for them.  Thanksgiving is just another day.  It might even be worse.

Count your blessings.

If all goes according to plan, I'll try to get out with the camera for a little bit this morning, a Thanksgiving tradition.  Dinner follows.  Maybe some football on TV.  Thanksgiving is usually the time I start putting together my Top Ten Photographs of the year thing.  I'd make an overnight gym visit, but it's closed, not reopening until the morning.  A walk seems like a decent compromise.

I hope your Thanksgiving is a good one.  We'll talk soon.