Sunday, December 17, 2017

Top Ten of 2017

It's that time of year again.  Things slow down a bit as we head toward the holidays.  It's time to take a look back at where we've been.  Yes, it's the Top Ten Photos of 2017.

The countdown is a little funky this year.  First, there are more than ten photos.  This is the first year we'll begin with some honorable mentions, before the actual countdown starts.

In past years, there has been a photo or two taken by someone else (but involving me).  I have more of those than ever before this year.

As always, some are here simply because they are good photos.  Some made the list simply because they're special photos to me.

There will be a one day break for Christmas, and as always, I'll add a comment or two on the news of the day if and when the situation warrants.  I'll try to do some Facebook posts as well.  It's good for handling the overflow.

Thanks for being here.

I'll close out a year of "new" photos with the WNEP newsroom Christmas tree.