Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Tuesday Scrapple

When people are listing the world's greatest inventions, scoop shaped tortilla chips have to be included.

We all say it every year, but roads this year seem to be in the worst shape-- ever.

The Loyola Chicago basketball story, with Sister Jean, is among the best sports sagas we've seen in quite a while.

I'm really itching to get back on my bicycle.

I've been going to my gym for nearly six years, and we must have been through two dozen staffers on the overnight shift.  Incredible turnover.   Why?

The Wilson sisters might be the best female voices in rock and roll.

A comedian bought The Weather Channel.  Fitting.  Maybe he can stop the dopey winter storm names.

I really enjoy watching skunks and bunnies scamper through the yard.

Easter season is a great time of year.

Even though I know what it is...  even if it is a mundane purchase, I still enjoy watching the UPS or FedEx truck pull up in front of the house.

I know the company was loaded with debt, but Toys R Us had 12 per cent of the American toy market.  How does it fail?