Thursday, April 26, 2018

Thursday Scrapple

One of the Beatles' shortest songs, "Yesterday, is one of the best.

Terri Garr made an appearance on an old Johnny Carson show last week.  Man, she was really funny.

I find myself using Snapchat's messaging feature more often these days.  I still haven't posted a picture.

Benadryl is my new best friend.

I visited a couple of malls this week, for the first time in a long time.  I was surprised at how shabby they have become.  Empty stores.  Cracked floor tiles.

There is nothing really wrong with it, but I really don't get all the fuss over a new royal baby.

Smaller parks and shorter fences means far too many MLB home runs.

I'm thrilled its NFL draft day because I'm getting tired of hearing about it.

I've seen some pothole patching out there.  Progress seems painfully slow.

Rainy days really don't bother me.

Ford is killing off at least three cars, in favor of SUV's.  I wonder if Ford will regret the decision as gas prices inch up.

GMail is developing self destructing emails, like Snapchat.  Yes!

Is there a mini mart that doesn't sell beer?

Kudos to our newspaper friends, who are keeping a close eye on the Scranton School District.