Saturday, May 19, 2018

Andy's Angles: My Favorite

My parade of Marywood University memories rolls along.  I've been showing campus photos this month to mark the 35th anniversary of my graduation.

This is my favorite building on campus, sort of.  This is Marywood's post office and printing center.  When I started in 1979, this building was much smaller and I loved it.  It looked like a building that would house Santa's elves at the North Pole.  It was a tiny brick building and it was adorable-- filled with charm.  Friend and classmate June Ann Greco dug up the photo you see below.  Thanks, Junie!


The building was expanded several years ago.  It appears the architects did their best to preserve some of the original flavor.  One of my most vivid memories of the place was burning out a printer here while making several copies of my thesis in 1983.