Tuesday, July 23, 2019

All Wet

It might not look like it, but I've been visiting a gym two or three times a week since November of 2012.  It's nothing extensive-- just a little calorie burn and a lot of sweating.

Something happened last week for the first time in seven years.  I forgot to bring a towel for the post workout shower.

There were two options-- take a shower at home, or make the best of it at the gym.

It was one of those broilingly hot mornings, and the humidity was 300 per cent.  The gym has air conditions and ceiling fans.  It wasn't enough.  I was dripping.  I love those showers.

Yes, I patted off what I could with paper towels.  My street clothes took care of some of the rest.  I dried off, eventually.  Every window in the car, plus the sun roof, was open.

It must have been one of those.  I also left my phone at home.