Thursday, September 12, 2019

Time Flies

The second half of September always moves more slowly than the first, and that can easily be explained.

The first half of September contains Labor Day and a vacation week.  The second half is all work and no holidays.

Late September should be more interesting than usual this year, for reasons I'll discuss later.

I can say that my favorite mini mart, and my favorite gym will be reopening late this month, after the completion of renovation projects.

Late September also drags because I'm looking forward to October, which contains another vacation week and a few scattered personal days.

It's then the busy season of getting ready for Election Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and the start of 2020.

The slowest time of fall is soon upon us.  Then, not much time to breathe until January.