Saturday, October 26, 2019

Andy's Angles: Kevin

I'm not the kind of man
who tends to socialize.
I seem to lean on
old familiar ways.

--Paul Simon



Valerie Smock made the transition from Noreen Clark a very easy one for me.

The same can be said of Kevin Derk.  He's been filling in for Valerie while she is on maternity leave.

I'm on vacation this weekend, and this is Kevin's last regularly scheduled appearance on our weekend morning broadcasts.  I never met him before he started filling in at WNEP.  The guy is a professional and very easy to work with.  We had our temporary farewell after our Sunday morning broadcast.  As I write this, Valerie is scheduled to return the first weekend of November.  I'm looking forward to working with her again. 

We're not done with Kevin.  He'll be filling in from time to time and we're lucky to have him around.

Kevin, thank you for the help and adding to our weekend morning broadcasts for the past couple of months.