Friday, October 30, 2020

Let's Review


 Another vacation week is in the books, so let's review.

Unfortunately, there isn't much to tell.  I did get some sleep and played with the camera a bit.  While we did have some warm weather, we also had plenty of clouds.  I know many photographers like the flat and even light, I'm a blue sky guy.

I think I set the record for "Hogan's Heroes" viewing.  It's worth an entry on its own one of these days.

I did make a dental appointment for next week.  My last one, six months ago, was canceled because of the current situation.

Don't forget, this is time change weekend.  Clocks go "BACK" one hour at 2 AM Sunday.  It means I get an extra hour of work, but it's been busy lately.  The extra hour will be put to good use.

Thanks to Elizabeth Worthington for filling in-- a good egg who's been bouncing all over the schedule lately.  It's greatly appreciated.  Keep that alarm clock in good shape.  I have another week off next month.