Thursday, October 1, 2020

So Soon?

 


Yes, I know I was off right after Labor Day, and I'm off again this weekend.

You may ask why?  Simple answer.  My vacation time has been reconfigured and I wound up with some extra days.  I didn't take off any time during the lock down, so all that time off is crammed in to the second half of the year.

Plus, I have a week off at the end of October and again at the end of November.

I hope 2021 will be back to normal and I can space out my weeks during the entire year.

This is a great time of year to be off.  Plans include a little walking, playing with the camera and catching up on some rest.

I'll still update the blog.  There might be a post or two on other social media platforms.

The weekend morning broadcasts are in the capable hands of Elizabeth Worthington.

Be well.  Stay safe, and I'll call you back later.