Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Last One

 

It's Sleeping Homer's last appearance of 2020, and that means another vacation week is starting.

Yes, I've had a lot of time off in recent months.  There are two reasons.  First, I didn't take off any time during the lockdown back in the spring and summer.  Second, our owner has a different way of configuring time off.  I'll spare you the details, but it all basically goes in one bucket and I have yet to take a sick day.  The end of the year is approaching, so I have to burn it all off, and in a hurry.

If things are close to normal next year, I'll space out my weeks a little better.

No plans for the time off.  I do have enough seniority to get Thanksgiving weekend off, but I'd rather see my coworkers who have to travel get the free time.

Elizabeth Worthington gets the anchor chair this weekend.  Thank you.

We'll talk later.