Friday, April 23, 2021

Friday Scrapple

 

There has been a lot of soccer talk this week, and I could not possibly care less.

In a very busy and dangerous news week, kudos to my media brethren for acting responsibly.

One cannot underestimate the simple joys of a hot dog.

Cold April weather is not unusual, but I've had enough.

Spring flowers are worth the sneezes.

The spring construction season seems to be busier than most.

I'm sorry it's become politicized, but every day should be Earth Day.

Is there anything better than the unconditional love of a pet?

Six days until the NFL draft.  I'm weary of the talk.  Just do it.

Often overlooked on the list of difficult professions:  bank tellers.

The best game shows are the simple ones.

Several of our former interns and part timers are doing great, and I'm absolutely thrilled.

I have the weekend off.  See you soon.