Monday, August 16, 2021

Monday Scrapple

 

I haven't done one of these in a while, so let's give it a whirl.

Joe Buck is doing a good job on "Jeopardy."

It's great to see all the new festivals, most food based, here in our area, and it's also great to see the return of some old ones.  They're all on weekends, so I can't attend, but it's wonderful to know they're there.

I grew tired of hot weather by mid June.

The new football season doesn't excite me, but it will be nice to have some weekend TV sport variety.

A friend was shocked by the small amount of TV I watch:  Hogan's Heroes, MASH (if it's from the first four seasons), Beat Bobby Flay, and Match Game.  I spend more of my time listening to the radio.

Is there any time of day when a Sheetz store is not busy?

Thursday night's "Field of Dreams" FOX baseball telecast was nothing short of perfect.  FOX really has become the sports innovation leader.  The photography and graphics were excellent.

I'm still heartbroken over Markie Post's passing.

The bathing and showering habits of celebrities doesn't interest me.  In fact, we would be a much better country if people didn't discuss every aspect of their personal lives on social media.

Something I don't own and will never own:  loungewear.

I'm not defending his cheating, but Jose Altuve of the Houston Astros really does have a lot of telent.