Friday, September 17, 2021

Let's Review

 

It's my standard last day of vacation entry-- a review of the last week off.

I wish I could regale you with tales of fun and adventure.  Alas, it is not to be.

It was productive, including an eye exam and a flu shot.  There were a few social engagements.  I exercised a bit and played with my camera.

I slept-- a lot.

I should add that I haven't touched a razor since early Labor Day morning.  I honestly don't know how men grow beards.  I've tried every type of oil and conditioner.  The itch remains.  I kind of like the look, but the beard will be off when we meet tomorrow morning.

Even though I enjoyed the time off, I'm itching to do something and I will be back at work tonight.

Once again, it's bad clock management on my part.  I still have a lot of vacation time that needs to be burned off between now and the end of the year.