Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Wednesday Scrapple

 

There are 35 Sears and KMart stores left in the country.  35!  How did they screw that up?

Consumer confidence is down.  Friends, that spells nothing but trouble.

I'm no longer a huge NFL fan, but there have been some really good games this young season.

It's coming up on October.  We still have a warm spell or two left.

I stumbled across several "The Big Lebowski" clips on YouTube.  My, that movie worked on so many levels.

One of the greatest sounds ever:  fallen leaves rustling in the autumn wind.

Even they've been around for decades, the technolgy behind the simple flash drive fascinates me.

I received an $8.20 check from the Screen Actors Guild.  It pays to be famous.

Tik Tok has one billion users.  I know of one who doesn't.

Ryder Cup:  USA!

The thought of all those people getting free rides on the Pennsylvania Turnpike still irritates me.

There is a special place in heaven for the Tater Tots inventor.