Friday, October 29, 2021

Let's Review

 

Another vacation week is hours away from wrapping up, so let's review.

I really was looking forward to some camera play, but it is my October curse.  When I had free time, it was raining.  When I was busy with other things, the weather was great.  I did manage to get out one morning, before the rain knocked the leaves off the trees.

There were a lot of "around the house" projects, including removing the air conditioner from my bedroom window and mothballing my bike for the season.  Yes, late fall is here, and winter isn't fall behind.

As you know from an earlier entry, I read a good book and really, really, really caught up on my sleep.

I got together with friends and even managed to get in a little shopping.

I upped my radio listening.

Vacation time is nice, but it's time to get back to work, and I'm really looking forward to getting Halloween in my rear view mirror.  It is not my favorite holiday-- far from it.

Thanks to Carmella Mataloni for filling in on the big weekend morning broadcasts.

I have another week off in November, plus several scattered days before the end of the year.

We'll talk tomorrow.