Monday, October 18, 2021

Monday Questions

 

Paul McCartney, in a recent interview, blamed the break up of the Beatles on John Lennon.  It was 50 years ago!  Why do we still care?  It's over.

I didn't think my disinterest could top last year, but I just can't get invested in the baseball playoffs.  Why?

Why can't we get this country's supply chain back to normal?  It amazes me that we have such great minds, using wonderful technology, and it just doesn't work.

Why can't fall last a little longer?

Except for the signs noting the exit for the University of Scranton, travelers might have a difficult time realizing they are approaching Scranton as they drive on Interstate 81.  How difficult would it be to get some "Scranton" signs out there?

I agree with a caller to Talkback 16 this week.  "The Office" just isn't funny.  There hasn't been a new episode in eight years.  How does it still inspire such loyalty and fascination?  Scranton, they made fun of you.

There is some good talent on "60 Minutes" these days.  Why do I still miss Harry, Ed, Mike and Morley so much?

Why can't big box stores, supermarkets and mini marts go back to 24 hour operation?