Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Election Day!

 



It's that familiar feeling of nerves and anticipation in my stomach.  Election day is finally here.  Polls are open from 7 am to 8 pm.

My work flow has changed a bit in the last couple of years.  I skipped my traditional fast food election morning breakfast today.  A snack before I left home gets me by.  I did hit the office early for a little additional writing, and I'll likely stay at my desk for most of my work day.  There are a few projects that need my attention.

I'll likely cast my ballot right after work, in the early afternoon.

It's time for a nap after that, and then I'll watch WNEP to see the numbers come in.

The state says about one million people requested main-in ballots, so it's very possible we won't know every outcome tonight, especially the close races, and that appears to be the new normal.

Last lecture of the day:  Please vote.  It's important.