Monday, November 8, 2021

Monday Scrapple

 

Boil some pasta.  Al dente.  A little butter.  A little cheese.  A little pepper.  I'm thrilled.

Peter Scolari died recently.  Newhart, Bosom Buddies, That Thing You Do...  You simply liked the guy in everything in which he appeared.

It's too early for anything "Christmas."

Having said that, I'm really looking forward to getting out and photographing some holiday lights.

One of our area's newspapers has a weird fondness and fixation for the word "governance."

A poll shows mashed potatoes are America's favorite Thanksgiving side dish.    I get that.  I'm a stuffing guy, and I'll take Brussel sprouts as long as they're not overcooked.  Love the spuds, too.

It's hard to beat a sunny, but cold November day.  Unfortunately, they are rather rare.

The Aaron Rodgers story shows there are different rules for different people.

I still have no desire to see a movie in a theater.  It has nothing to do with the pandemic.  Nothing interests me.

Green is my favorite color, but I do love Chargers' blue.

There is a wonderful satisfaction in taking a good photo.

I'm no kid.  I've been around the block a few times.  Still, I'm occasionally shocked at how slowly and inefficiently government works.