Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Travelocity

 

Today, the day before Thanksgiving, is the biggest travel day of the year.  Plus, bars will be packed tonight as old high school and college friends get together.

It picks up again Sunday, as all those people who left today return to where they came from.

I'm sure the high price of gasoline will put a damper on some excursions.  I get that, but after the last two years, I know a lot of people who aren't going to let a few dollars get in the way of family time.

I consider myself lucky.  First, I have the day off.  Second, I never had to travel far during a holiday season.

The stress must be unbearable and I thank my lucky stars I don't have to do it.

Be it near or far, whatever you do, do it safely...  and think of the people working this weekend to make sure you make it to your destination in one piece.