Thursday, December 16, 2021

Andy's Angles: The Courthouse

 

There really is no raison d'etre for today's entry.  I'm just blowing off some photos before the end of the year arrives.

This is Courthouse Square in downtown Scranton.  It's the intersection of North Washington and Linden.  The shot was taken from one of the upper levels of the parking garage and it was a bit of an experiment.

First, I was trying the wide angle lens, and the lens gave me more than enough wiggle room.  I actually had to crop out a building that stuck in to the shot from the left.

Second, I was trying to determine if I had enough "street" for a light trail/long exposure shot sometime in the future.  The answer is yes, and I'm looking forward to trying it, especially if I get there while the Christmas decorations are lit.