Sunday, February 6, 2022

Andy's Angles: Snowy Morning

 



As I have said here before, I like photographing at night because weather isn't as large of a factor and there is no sun to worry about.

Well, weather did play a role in today's photos.

Like yesterday, it is the view from the Route 307 overlook, just above Scranton.  I was playing around with long exposures again.  It was a snowy, misty, foggy morning and that's reflected in today's photos.

I had the shutter open for 30 seconds on both.  Above, that's Community Medical Center on the right.  The pink lights of the Radisson are in the center and the Chamberlain plant is on the left.


I centered up on CMC in the above photo.  The green lights on the right come from the Nay Aug Park helipad and you can see some small light trails scattered about.

The overlook is a great place to set up the tripod and I'll be back.