Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Tuesday Scrapple

 

I hated haircuts as a kid.  Now, I look forward to them.

I hated broccoli as a kid.  Now, I like it.

It seems like there's an ice festival somewhere every winter weekend, and I think that's great.  We need winter diversions.

It's Super Bowl hype week.  It's fun for a while.  I'm worn out by Thursday.

There is a monster pothole on 81 north, near the Biden Central Scranton Expressway exit.  What are the chances it's filled in?

I see chicken wings are way up in price.  I'm glad I'm not a fan.

I enjoy a new razor blade more than I really should.

Why do Burger King and Wendy's change their French fries every year?

Watching the internal strife at CNN is great entertainment and very sad at the same time.

Why is there so much teeth gnashing at the stupid things some broadcasters say?  Solution:  turn it off.

If the NFL tanking allegations are true, some owners should lose their teams.

You can feel that the sun is a little stronger.  Better days are ahead.

Can someone do something to get me interested in the Olympics?

Mavis and Sheetz, thank you for the free tire air.  I know it costs money to maintain compressors, but the prices I see at mini marts are criminal.