Monday, March 21, 2022

Monday Scrapple

 

Is anyone really surprised Tom Brady's retirement lasted only forty days?

It was so sad to read of William Hurt's passing.  It inspired me to watch "Broadcast News."  The technology is archaic, but it's a great story and the movie still holds up.

Even though we haven't had a lot of snow this winter, I'm happy to see it end.

I've tried watching Trevor Noah.  What am I missing here?

A Cinderella team makes the NCAA basketball tournament much more enjoyable.

By the way, and I know I say this every year, I don't care about your brackets and hearing endless radio discussions bores me to tears.

I still haven't tried Uber, Lyft or any of the associated delivery services.

It would be great to see the Pirates and the Orioles competitive again.

"Tattletales" was an under rated game show.

Could somebody explain Pete Davidson to me?  Why do so many people care about what he does?

CBS will air a celebrity pickleball tournament this year.  It's now official.  The networks are out of ideas.