Thursday, March 10, 2022

Wasted On the Way

 

Forgive me for another time related entry this week.

I will acknowledge that things changed rapidly when the pandemic hit, and many stores and restaurants gave up on 24 hour operation.   I will also acknowledge that businesses are having an awful time finding and keeping employees.

It's long been established here that I live on the other side of the clock.  I work when you are asleep and vice versa.  I am not alone.  There are a lot of us out there.

Things are easing up a bit.  There are still a few 24 hour places left, and the ones I visit are always busy.  To the businesses that close early...  it's time to go back to the way things were.  As I'm out in the wee hours of the morning, I see people bypassing those places that used to be open, and crowding the 24/7 businesses.  

A lot of money is passing you by.