Saturday, April 30, 2022

Andy's Angles: Spring

 

On this last day of April, I think it's finally safe to say that spring is here.

A recent expedition to find signs of spring was a failure.  However, there was success last weekend at my alma mater, Marywood University.  Yes, it was a college back in my day.

Be that as it may, I took this photo in the area between Nazareth Center and Madonna Hall.

It has its flaws, but the colors were too nice.  I couldn't delete it.

I was too interested in depth of field and getting a good focus on the flowers in the left center.  Notice the really nice definition in the stamens.  Unfortunately, I didn't pay enough attention to the exposure.  It came out on the hot side, and I even knocked down the light in editing.

Regardless, please enjoy the season.