Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Wednesday Scrapple

 

Enough with the rain!

Having said that, mid spring is a great time of the year.

It appears the Oakland A's have given up on the season, with an early salary dump.  The fans deserve better.

I'm not a big social media person, but I do enjoy when an old friend drops a line.

Another expose' of the Penn State football program shows disciplinary issues going back more than forty years.

I used to frown on nuts in brownies.  I've become a fan in recent years.

Doesn't the state of New York seem to have more than its share of crooked politicians?

Plenty of sneezes lately.  I'm afraid it's an early start to allergy season.

Can we start fixing potholes, please?

I never fail to pause when I see a train.

Few things beat the joy of snapping a good photo.

Vacation coming up in a week.  No plans.  More later.

I recently scored a copy of an ancient Chet Huntley biography.  I'll review it after I get through a few other books first.

The Pennsylvania Primary can't get here fast enough.  the suspense is killing me.

I really enjoy going to the supermarket and actually finding what I'm looking for.