Monday, May 23, 2022

Monday Scrapple

 

Odd, but I kind of miss all the election stuff.  Rest assured, it will be back before you know it.

I've found every over the counter cold remedy to be absolutely worthless.

CNN and FOX have renewed their sniping at each other.  Please, stop.

It was a little too early for 90 degree weather.

NBC took a chance on Drew Brees when he retired last year.  How did that work out for you?

There are a lot of pickles in the supermarket.  There aren't enough great pickles in the supermarket.

Supertramp is an underrated group.

I am a huge Joe Buck fan, but that ESPN PGA alternative telecast he got stuck with was unwatchable.

Package tracking is wonderful when all goes well, and supremely frustrating when it does not.

It was great to see downtown Wilkes-Barre alive again thanks to the Fine Arts Fiesta.

I was never a huge Tiger Woods fan, but I respect his abilities.  It was sad to watch him struggle at the PGA Championship Saturday.

Memorial Day weekend already?  It seems like Christmas was yesterday.

One day, I hope to play pickleball.

Valerie Bertinelli is single again.  She knows where to find me.