Friday, June 3, 2022

Friday Scrapple

 

I could not possibly care less about Johnny Depp and Amber Heard.

There is something keen about thunder and lighting-- as long as they are in the distance.

At high school graduation time, I think of my own experience and how I just couldn't wait for it to be over.

Those mid week afternoon games on the MLB Network are wonderful.  They pick up the local telecasts.  After listening to several, where did they get those analysts?  Most are awful.

Fascination with the British royal family is understandable, but I'm not there.

Batteries must be in demand.  A store I visited this week had an anti theft tag on every package.

The first cool day after a hot spell is always a treat.

A full blog entry on this is in the works, but why are some many voting and election regulations subject to interpretation.  If anything should be specific, this is it.

The last Howard Johnson's restaurant is closed, and I am sad.  It was in Lake George, NY.

I was in two malls this week, and I am sad.

Fielding Mellish is one of the great movie character names of all time.

My internet went out during Wednesday's storms.  It was a delightful day without social media, but I really missed my satellite radio.