Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Tuesday Scrapple

 

My friend and former co-worker David DeCosmo turned 80 over the weekend.  He is the walking, talking history of NEPA news media, and I'm glad I know him.

Money isn't everything, but the British royal family has more money than they know what to do with.  Why can't they get along?  If they can't get along, at least shut up publicly.

"I Can't Stop Loving You" by Ray Charles still brings a tear to my eye every time I hear it.

The new Tostito's hearty dippers taste just like Frito's.

I know Puerto Rico is poverty stricken, but can't they put people in housing that can handle a hurricane?

Late night Sunday sports talk radio used to be among my favorite listening time, especially during the NFL season.  I tried this week, and just couldn't get interested.  I flipped to the 70's channel on satellite radio.

Highs in the 60's late this week?  Bring it on!

Corn flakes is an under rated cereal.

It's sad that some gas stations produce better food than some restaurants.

One of the great joys of life is watching a butterfly flutter.

Chris Russo got it right.  NFL games on Amazon is simply a money grab by the NFL owners.

Pat Sajak is said to be considering retiring from "Wheel of Fortune."  I guess working four days a month is too much.  

People don't talk about NASCAR the way they once did.