Friday, October 14, 2022

Friday Scrapple

 

Is there anything better than a good pike of french fries?

I'm not afraid to say I like Rod Stewart's "Do Ya Think I'm Sexy?"

All my favorite fall jackets have finally been located.  Now, it's time to put them back in the closet in favor of heavier gear.

USA Today did a story on Hurricane Ian being underestimated.  You think?

Isn't it time for a "Hollywood Squares" revival?

The World Series starts Friday, October 28.  Way too late!

A Montgomery County school district has canceled Halloween parades due to safety and inclusivity concerns.  Let that one sink in for a while.

Aaron Judge's talents are admirable, but I just grew weary of that whole story.

Watching the start of the Steamtown Marathon is always a rush.  It was great to see it back.

Brooke Burns is a good game show host.

I ate Spaghetti O's the other day.  Don't judge.

Is pumpkin spice over yet?   Probably just in time for cable tv Christmas movies.

Edgar Winter's "Free Ride" is a great song.

Bank.  Cleaner.  Supermarket.  Shoe repair.  It wasn't the most fun days off, but it might have been among the most productive.