Saturday, December 31, 2022

Top Ten: Old Lace

 

I probably should have twisted on a longer lens, but I do like this one enough to place it in to this year's Top Ten, and my favorite photo of the year.

I took the shot the morning of May 12.  Workers were refurbishing the clock/steam whistle tower atop the old Scranton Lace complex.

Perfect blue sky, brilliant sunshine, and a nice shot for the Top Ten.


Regular blog readers know I mostly shoot landscapes and buildings.  A "people" shot is rare.

As in past years, I knew this one would be at or near at the Top Ten the moment I loaded it in to my computer and took a close look.

By the way, I have to update you on Scranton Lace soon.  The project is making amazing progress.

Well, that's all for this year's Top Ten.  Thanks for dropping by.  With any luck, we'll all be here to do it again next year.

Have a happy and safe new year's eve!