Thursday, December 15, 2022

Vacation

 

It's Sleeping Homer's last appearance of 22.  Yes, I'm on vacation.  While it seems like I've been off a lot lately, it's just bad clock management on my part.  I should have taken more time off earlier in the year.  In fact, there are a couple of days that I can't fit in on the schedule before the end of the year.

Most of my Christmas stuff is done, but there is always something unexpected that pops up.  No big deal.  I have the time to handle it, even though I will lose a few days due to bad weather.  That's the hazards of a December vacation.

As always, no plans.  I'll likely catch up with a friend or two and get some rest.  I hope there is a little time for photography.

The weekend morning broadcasts are in good hands.  I'll be back on TV Christmas Eve morning.