Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A Touch of Grey

The shoe is on the hand that fits.
There's really nothing much to it
Whistle through your teeth and spit, cuz
It's alright


Oh well, a touch of grey
Kinda suits you anyway
And that was all I had to say, and
It's alright


I will get by
I will get by
I will get by
I will survive
I found a nice suit sale last week and I grabbed one. You couldn't beat the price.


Unfortunately, it's grey. My closet is already filled with grey suits and coats.

Grey is a good color for me. It works on our set. It's also boring. I try to liven things up with a colorful tie, but that horse will only take you so far.

When it comes to men's clothing, your choices are limited-- navy, black, grey. I've tried brown. I wasn't thrilled with the look. Tan? Not my thing.

I'll just have to learn to live with more grey.