Thursday, April 12, 2018

Thursday Scrapple

I know airlines ship hundreds of animals every day, without a problem.  I still wouldn't put a pet on a plane.

It's 2018.  You have to wonder how problems like Syria can still exist.

KMart in the Pittston Plaza closed for good Sunday.  You have to wonder how much time the entire Sears/KMart company has left.  And, you have to wonder what chain is next.

I know the reasons behind the increase in gasoline prices, but something about the whole system makes no sense to me.

There is no defense of his alleged behavior, but watching the fall of Bill Cosby is such a tragic story.

Chuck McCann passed away the other day.  83.  Funny man.

I loved seeing so many people participate in Sunday's Scranton Half Marathon.

The Wilkes-Barre Police report shows one or two people really can make a difference in a big organization-- positively or negatively.

I have a dental check up next week, and I'm really looking forward to it.

The NFL is ditching "color rush" uniforms on Thursday Night Football.  Most people seemed to hate them.  I really didn't mind.