Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Wednesday Scrapple

I'm thrilled that some fall-like weather has finally arrived.

Why roads at the tail end of construction season almost as bad as they were at the beginning?

Bachman Turner Overdrive has to be one of the biggest underrated rock bands of the 70's.

It will be interesting to see how Penn State handles a real challenge.

More and more people are realizing the Pittsburgh Steelers are a train wreck in progress, and managers have lost control of the team.  A Monday night win, but they gave up 500 yards of offense to Tampa Bay.  11 penalties.

I've had an Amazon Echo for quite a while now, and I am still amazed by its capabilities.

I don't care what Bert and Ernie do with their free time.

Why can't someone make a good, fun, dependable smart phone at a reasonable price?

It's hard to believe we're heading in to the fourth quarter of the year.

The weather turned chilly Sunday morning, and I heard by first chimney fire of the season on the scanner.   Carbon monoxide alarms won't be far behind as windows close and heating systems kick on.

Why do so many still have a hard time with the "wipers on = headlights on" rule?

I'm still using my metal reusable drinking straws.

More Sears doom and gloom stories are in the media this week.  It appears the inevitable is near.