Friday, September 18, 2015

Back to Work

And so, another vacation is coming to an end...

This one has been one of the least productive of all time, and I was okay with that.  I needed some "veg" time.

I rode my bike, played with my camera, and went to the gym.  Don't forget the sleep.  There was plenty of that.

It's time to get behind a work station and crank out the news.  Busy times are ahead.  It's Race for the Cure weekend in Scranton.  Some big trials have started, or will be starting soon.  Two teachers strikes are underway, and there could be four in the coming week.  We're two months away from an election  There's a lot of hurricane season left.

I still have another vacation week, plus some scattered days off before 2016 arrives.  Wow!  Can you believe we're talking about the new year already?

One day at a time, and I'll catch you tomorrow morning.