Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Unfinished Wednesday

We're nowhere close to spring weather, but at least, it's better than it was.

I'm amazed at how many people are still fighting colds.  It's not just your run of the mill sniffles.  It seems nastier than normal this year.

College basketball doesn't interest me, and I found people talking about their brackets to be exceptionally boring.  Having said that, I'll watch the NCAA basketball tournament if a Cinderella team develops.

Wandering through a dollar store is one of the great joys of life.

A great thing about this time of year:  Irish soda bread.

The Android versus Apple debate consumes way too much of my time.  I still can't make a decision.

I don't watch enough television to pay for a streaming service.

Ben Roethlisberger signed a huge contract with the Pittsburgh Steelers.  I'm okay with that.

Gene Gene the Dancing Machine from the Gong Show passed away last week.  The show was a classic, and when it was hitting on all cylinders, there was nothing funnier.

The Bill O'Reilly alleged war story lie controversy seems to have run out of steam.

A presidential or vice presidential visit to the area still generates a lot of buzz.