Monday, June 3, 2024

Monday Scrapple

 

I've been horrible at "Final Jeopardy!" questions recently, but I did nail one on banking last week.

There was a great scene in "The Blacklist" several years ago.  Raymond Reddington was reflecting on his life, and one of the things he missed was sleep.  Said Reddington, "I want to sleep like I did when I was a boy."  Amen, Raymond.  I also I wish I enjoyed summers like I once did.

I saw so many country images I wanted to photograph last week, but there was no safe place to pull over and park the car.  Safety first.

Good golly, our area has seen more than its share of bizarre and disturbing crimes this year.

The same goes for bizarre weather.

I admire those who get the warm fuzzies over high school graduation.  I couldn't wait to get out of there.

There are several clips of the "Frasier" reboot on You Tube.  It looks simply awful.

The NBA and NHL seasons aren't over yet.  What's up with that?

There is something about the simple joy about walking around a park.

The variety of items in a mini mart cooler fascinates me, but I always reach for the same things.

Today's entry in "you know the lyrics even though you rarely hear the song" is Elton John's "Goodbye yellow Brick Road."

I never had the desire to be a lawyer, but I was better at reading legalese.