Thursday, March 5, 2009

Git R Done


I happened to be in Wilkes-Barre Township a couple weeks ago, the same night as the Larry the Cable Guy show at the arena. My car was stopped at a red light at the bottom of the exit ramp. I watched all those cars stream into the arena parking lot. All I could think of was "that's why the terrorists hate us."

I don't know what triggered the memory, but a short lived television series from 1996 popped into my head the other day. It was called "Men Behaving Badly," and it was the U.S. version of a British series by the same name. The first U.S season was a scream. The second was lousy. I located the DVD's at Amazon.com. They arrived Tuesday. By the way, is there anything Amazon doesn't have? My memory was correct. The first season was fantastic. There were cast changes for the second season, and the magic was gone. It was cancelled before the second season was over. Don't go out of your way for it, but if you trip over the DVD's somewhere, you won't be sorry.