Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Wednesday Scrapple

I've been itching to get out with my camera, but the weather has been uncooperative.

I've been watching "Restaurant Impossible" more than I care to admit.

I really miss the overnight "Entourage" reruns on WGN.

It will be interesting to see how the Conrad Murray trial ends, but I really won't be glued to my tv during the proceedings.  It was a tragedy, but you can't escape the fact that Michael Jackson played a role in his own death.

The flood damage in Bloomsburg is among the worst I've ever seen.  By the way, thanks to BAHS principal Dan Bonomo for his help on a story a couple weeks ago.  I can imagine the difficulty of keeping kids focused on education while their homes are in ruins.

It's nice to see the Buffalo Bills doing well and the Indianapolis Colts doing poorly.  I try to avoid taking delight in the misfortunes of others, but I can't help but smile at the struggles of Michael Vick.

September has flown by for me.  For flood victims, I can see how the opposite is probably true.

Many people believe there's something fishy with the Conahan Florida real estate deal.  It's likely we'll never know the whole story.

I found a really good shave gel at the dollar store last week.

Is it just me or is there a bigger Joe Paterno disconnect every week?

So far, my Twitter 2.0 experiment is going okay.  Not great.  Not awful.