Tuesday, December 13, 2011

LCCC Trees II

Photographing Christmas trees presents a challenge.  If you use the flash, you wash out the lights.  If you turn off the flash, the lights can be overwhelming, and the tree itself is too dark.

Be that as it may, here are "my" favorites at this year's Luzerne County Community Festival of Trees.


Above is first runner up.  It's the entry from the International Association of Administrative Professionals.

And below is my personal favorite.  It was done by the Cross Valley Federal Credit Union.
The pictures don't do justice to the trees, so I should explain my selections.  It's rather simple.  I went for the traditional look.

I know it's early, but Merry Christmas, and if you're in the Nanticoke area, stop by to see the trees in the Educational Conference Center at LCCC.