Saturday, November 24, 2012

Bad Photography Saturday: WVNR

Around the station, we call it the WVNR-- the Wyoming Valley Newsroom.

You can find it in the Bicentennial Building on Wilkes-Barre's Public Square.

I was pleased to see we joined the others on the block and added a little holiday decoration to the front window.

Strange to say, I still haven't been inside.  It's one of the quirks of working for a large organization.  I don't stray too far from home, but I really would like to see it one of these days.

Before I go today, a few words on the passing of Larry Hagman.  "Dallas" wasn't my thing, but "I Dream of Jeannie" was.  I'm sure some episodes will pop up on cable in the days to come, and I'm also sure there are many floating around the internet.  Hagman was really good at physical comedy.  He made it look easy and that's the true mark of talent.  He was under rated.

Larry Hagman was 81.