Thursday, November 29, 2012

Thursday Scrapple

One of my best friends is a Dallas fan, but I really enjoy watching the Cowboys lose, and I won't root for the Eagles as long as Michael Vick is in uniform.  Yes, it's bad karma.  My team, the Steelers, are limping through a bad season.

The producers of "The Price is Right" got whacked with a huge penalty for discriminating against a pregnant model.  It brought a huge smile to my face.

Black Thursday/Friday was an embarrassment this year, and I shudder to think about next year's escalation.

"Scrubs" and "Entourage" reruns never get old for me.

I love history, but I can't see myself going to the Lincoln movie.

Bethlehem Police report more than twenty storm sewer grates have been stolen in recent weeks.  Society is a mess.

The USAToday.com redesign still doesn't work for me.  It's a mess.

I'm knee deep in Christmas catalogs.

Tuesday, we had our first snow since March.  I didn't miss it.

For some bizarre reason, I watched the Golf Channel's coverage of the banning of the belly putter.  The seriousness of the discussion made me laugh.

I didn't won Powerball.  But then again, I didn't play.