Friday, October 28, 2016

Back to Work

My last vacation week of 2016 is in its final hours.  It was a fairly productive eleven days, but it's time to get back to work.

The last two months of the year usually fly by.  We have a presidential election, followed by the holidays.  Snow is a possibility.

While I will miss sleeping like a normal human, I do have the itch to get back to the office.  Some of my time off was devoted to boning up on the election and first drafting some Election Day previews.  It's time to put all that research to good use.

I do still have a few scattered days off to use up before the calendar page turns.  There are also a couple of days to use in January.  It's a big help.  January is a long, dark, cold, and often snowy month.  Having a couple of days off helps the month go by a little faster.

See you tomorrow.