Friday, May 24, 2024

Friday Scrapple

 

Today's entry in the "you know the lyrics, even though you haven't heard the song in years" is "I'm In You" by Peter Frampton.  By the way-- one of the best songs, ever!

I recently stumbled across "Frasier" reruns, at 4 am on the Hallmark Channel.  Jeez O'Pete, I'd forgotten how wonderfully crafted those shows were.  The writing.  The timing.  I'm hooked, even though watching Niles suffer for all those years breaks my heart.

The golf tour squabbling thing really irritates me.  Guys, you get paid huge amounts of money to play a game!  Shut up and hit the ball!

I really thought "Quick Pitch" on the MLB network jumped the shark last season.  It seams like some new talent has given the morning baseball highlight show new life.

I don't know about you, but when I hear the phrase "nuclear option," I get very nervous.

It's too early for it to be this hot.

I was thrilled to see the Armed Forces Day parade return to Scranton.  I'm sorry more people weren't there to watch.

"Young Sheldon" just ended a seven year run.  I've never seen it,  and reruns are not in my plans.  

The NFL will have games on three streaming services-- Peacock, Amazon, and Netflix.  Yes, it's a money grab and a huge one,  and it is simply not fan-friendly.

Spring doesn't last long enough.

It's amazing what can make your day, and that includes a friendly clerk at the mini mart.

It's been years since I had a really good waffle, and I had a shrimp craving the other day.

To the person who invented chips and salsa:  thank you!

The simple things in life amaze me, like a walk through the park.